As the name implies, the raw material is wood. Wooden toys are divided into: pure wooden toys, synthetic wooden toys, wooden auxiliary toys and so on. A toy made of wood, such as a handmade carving. Synthetic wooden toys, such as the three-piece puzzle. A wooden auxiliary toy, such as a wooden inertial car.
As a children's toy, it has a key factor, that is, it must be able to attract children's attention. This requires the toy to have bright colors, rich sound and easy to operate characteristics. It is worth noting that since children are in an unsteady period of growing up, they have different hobbies at different ages and generally have the mentality of being fond of the new and tired. Therefore, children's toy store should be divided by children's age group: for example, by o-3 years old, 3-7 years old, 7-10 years old, 10-14 years old, etc.
- How Does The Educational Puzzle Toy Affect The ...
- What Are The Smart Toys For Children?
- Skillfully Using The Toy Building Toys To Culti...
- Is Magnetic Toy Harmful To Baby?
- The Reason For The Purchase Of Magnetic Blocks
- Which Is Good For Children's Magnetic Toys
- A Method Of Selecting Magnetic Block Toys
- Building Block Toy Advantage
- How To Buy A Magnetic Block Toy Suitable For Yo...
- Buy Magnetic Toys Precautions
- Discount Of Mini Series Items
- Parents Should Encourage Children To Play With ...
- Building Blocks: Improving Your Baby's Potential
- The Way To Select Educational Toy
- Select Educational Toy
- How To Building A Model
- How To Use Blocks To Build Model
- Shanghai Toy Expo
- Shanhai Toys Expo(2)
- Shanghai Toy Expo(3)